The University of Washington today announced that IPD Undergraduate Researcher Hannah Han is among the 2023 Husky 100.
Each year, the Husky 100 recognizes 100 undergraduate and graduate students from the UW Bothell, Seattle, and Tacoma campuses in all areas of study who are making the most of their time at the University of Washington.
In honor of their many contributions to the University of Washington, each member of the Husky 100 is eligible to receive exciting benefits, and to participate in a range of activities and opportunities offered by our on- and off-campus partners. The Husky 100 will:
- Receive formal recognition from UW’s top leadership and one-of-a-kind mementos honoring their inclusion in the 2023 cohort
- Be featured on the Husky 100 website, and in campus and departmental announcements
- Have opportunities to expand their networks with UW students, alumni, faculty, staff and leaders in their field
- Have access to cross-campus support for advising, counseling and other resources
- Have access to support and engagement opportunities from the UW Alumni Association